Pre-Employment Laws

Hello,

I live in NYS where in March new pre-employment screening rules were enacted. With this, employers cannot discriminate for marijuana use. I recently used marijuana (3 weeks ago) and have a screening for a new job, however the EMPLOYER is not based within NYS. This is a remote position. I’m under the assumption they are not subject to these laws, or by me being an employee in the state, will it apply?

I understand the context is dicey here, any information will help.

I may also ask the recruiter directly, and would appreciate the advice on that as well.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Pre-Employment Laws Pre-Employment Laws Reviewed by Louhi on août 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.