Just accidentally found out how much everyone in my team gets paid... wondering what I should do.

Weird one - first time posting, so I hope this is ok.

I am looking for a bit of advice, but first, some details (keeping it basic, as i don't want to be identified):

I work in a small business unit, within a big company. My job is super easy, super breezy, a bit boring at times, but I have a lot of autonomy, and i like my team.

I have also been safe through COVID, i have worked with this same company for 10 years in a different department, have had some big wins along the way, and was only recently (this year) promoted to this current position.

My job comes with a lot of perks - I get free product, an annual bonus, I am currently WFH a minimum of 3 days a week, more when I need. I'm on a higher salary than I've had before too, so TL;DR, i'm pretty comfy.

In looking for some specific commercial information, i accidentally stumbled onto a document detailing a number of proposed costs for next year, including salaries. Some of the names looked to be from my old cost centre, so i thought it was a mistake, and looked closer - turns out, it stored my co-workers salaries, and other financial info.

aaaaaaand i'm getting paid roughly 50K less than everyone in my team. they are also on a higher bonus structure than I am.

There is some sense in this, as my co-workers are new hires, and have a specific trained skill that i lack, but still, i just feel really weird and undervalued in this. In meetings, I am a prominent voice, and often end up directing a lot of what we pursue as a team, and giving structure to our presentations within the rest of the business.

Should i talk to one of them about it? I don't really want to be seen as a trouble maker, and we have a new boss coming in soon, so I don't want to fuck my career up.

I have one or 2 good friends within our BU, I was thinking of maybe talking to them about it.

In any case, has anyone else experienced this? are there any pitfalls i should avoid?

Or should i just drop it, given I'm relatively comfortable anyway?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just accidentally found out how much everyone in my team gets paid... wondering what I should do. Just accidentally found out how much everyone in my team gets paid... wondering what I should do. Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.