Should I cancel my job interview?

I recently applied for the position of Customer Experience Representative for a software company for which I initially believed I was a good fit. I got invited for an interview but after reading more about the position, the responsibilities and the company and their products and services I realized that it’s way beyond my knowledge and skills.

I stated that I gave good computer skills and I do for an average user but I feel like this position is more suited for someone with an IT education or experience. I tried familiarizing myself with their products and it’s total gibberish to me. I wouldn’t feel comfortable accepting this job and assisting customers when I have absolutely no knowledge of their software which seems quite difficult to learn and comprehend for someone like me who doesn’t have any IT background.

What are your thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I cancel my job interview? Should I cancel my job interview? Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.