I need advice about what job to take (retail and restaurant)

Hello,

I am a student in deferment year and I have been applying to retail and restaurant jobs in San Francisco. So far I got a job at a restaurant in which everyone seems nice and they pay me $19/h plus tips. I am starting training next week, but I also have two interviews lined up with Starbucks and Apple retail. Do the benefits from these two places outweigh the tipping in a restaurant? Are any of you familiar with the salaries? One thing that concerns me is medical coverage, but I am pretty sure I will be able to get pretty cheap coverage since I live alone through covered California. What do you guys think? Should I cancel my interviews?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I need advice about what job to take (retail and restaurant) I need advice about what job to take (retail and restaurant) Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.