Jobs for a introvert?

Hello! Lately ive been thinking about getting a part time job but I havent been able to really think of one that best suits me. Right now I have a full time job from Monday through Thursday where all i do is load and unload trucks. It involves me being there all day but I dont mind since I dont have to interact with people. I'm an extremely shy and quiet person but I want to find a job that will allow me to work on weekends and socialize with new people. I want to get out of my comfort zone and meet new people, make friends, and of course earn more money. I only have 2 years of working and its been in loading/unloading trucks. I have 0 experience in retail or the food industry and honestly I'd rather not work in the fast food industry. I'm quick to learn things and I'm very good at my job now. Can anyone recommend me a job that will match what I'm looking for? I'm already thinking of applying to target and a book store. Also sorry if this type of post isn't accepted.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Jobs for a introvert? Jobs for a introvert? Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.