I have an interview for a Production Assistant position. Any tips on how to prepare?

Here is the job posting.

So, over the past few weeks I've applied to dozens of remote jobs, and this one randomly gave me an interview. I don't know what a production assistant is or how I should prepare for this interview.

I know, I know... I shouldn't have applied if I didn't know what I was getting into. But I've been desperate to get out of my current job so I've just been throwing applications out there to see what sticks. I basically applied to this job because it sounded like something I could probably do, but the job description seems so vague, and after visiting their website I still can't really tell what exactly they do. This is the resume (anonymized) I sent them. In their email they said the job primarily involves reviewing content and ensuring a high level of quality, so maybe they liked my quality control editing experience?

The interview is on Friday, so any tips would be appreciated. Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I have an interview for a Production Assistant position. Any tips on how to prepare? I have an interview for a Production Assistant position. Any tips on how to prepare? Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.