How long would you commute for a 3-4 day work week?

Hi everyone.

I currently commute an hour each way to work. This doesn't bother me at all, and I actually enjoy the drive. My company has also started implementing work from home days, so my schedule will now be 4 days in the office, one day at home, with the possibility of adding an additional day at home later down the road.

Unfortunately, due to my landlord not honoring our lease and my roommates and I being required to move out at the end of it (long story, mostly irrelevant), I'm now in the sticky situation of finding another place to live.

I work in a HCOL area on a pretty low income, with no chance to change jobs any time soon, and there is a projected waitlist of all apartments near my current one (in my price range) of 4+ months. Likely, this means to keep my job (and avoid moving in with my mother 5 hours away), I'll need to increase my commute time to about 1.5 hours.

Do any of y'all have a commute that long? Is there a massive difference between 1hr and 1.5hrs each way as far as quality of life goes? Would I be better off just quitting my job and starting over?

What would your maximum commute be for a short work week?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How long would you commute for a 3-4 day work week? How long would you commute for a 3-4 day work week? Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.