Advise for conflict at work

I am a mid-25-year-old immigrant worker working in tech for a government IT team. I am a recent graduate; it's been almost a year and a half working with this company. Recently, at one incident, my reporting manager told me, 'I have been working in tech since you were born.' and laughed in front of the other coworker. I was sitting there doing my work and not even communicating with them at all.

On another occasion, I ping her to ask the question, and she responded that I am experiencing almost 25 years. I am not sure if she has something against my race or my nation of origin.

Also, she often refers to me as a kid in front of others and never appreciates any work that I contribute. Luckily she is only my reporting manager and not the person who assesses my work.

Because of her behavior, I often feel demotivated and invaluable. I am not sure if I should bring up this issue with HR or bring a complaint to a higher manager?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advise for conflict at work Advise for conflict at work Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.