Career ideas?

I (19F, British) have no idea what I'm well suited to. AAB at A-Level, about to start my second year of Philosophy. I got a 2:1 for my first year, with moderate effort. I'm not really sure if I want a job in academia though. I chose Philosophy because I had no idea what I wanted to do and I couldn't have a gap year. I pick most things up pretty quickly but I'm bad at maths and socially awkward.

What careers can I consider? I'm willing to switch degrees if necessary. I will also consider conversion courses. Diagnostic radiography seems ok, although I feel uncomfortable in hospitals.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Career ideas? Career ideas? Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.