Super miserable and sad at job

This is my first job ever and I’m 18 and while it is nice getting paid and all I have been working here for 7 months now and I just can’t anymore like I want to vomit anytime I come here just from the smell of the food and I get so much anxiety and feel so stressed and angry and overall I hate working here. I’m not good at fastfood because I’m stupid according to my parents and because I’m bad at it I never work the drive thru just the front counter and I feel so ashamed that I’m too slow for the drive thru and I’m just so embarrassed. I want to quit but idk where to work as most of the jobs in my area are fastfood and retail and there is not much else I never want to do fastfood again. I really need help on how to quit because in all honesty I’m on the verge of committing suicide at this point my coworkers are always annoyed with me because I’m too slow and I feel so fucking stupid.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Super miserable and sad at job Super miserable and sad at job Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.