Can’t imagine going back into the office. But I think it’s happening. Advice?

I’ve been WFH since March 2020. My office is still not revealing whether they will require us to work from the office any time soon. Only hinting at it. They said they will unveil a “remote work policy” by 8/9.

My job is pretty flexible about personal time, doesn’t micro manage too bad, and is in theory a rewarding job. They have been very understanding of multiple medical absences which are routine for me. Most places aren’t.

On one hand, I might feel less burnt out if I can chat with coworkers throughout the day back in the office. On the other hand, working from home has so so many benefits. It’s cheaper, I can nap, I can call my therapist if I need support, I don’t have to dress up or pack lunch, or take the train, I can take my dog out for potty breaks…. The list even goes on.

I’m actually more productive from home too, but I don’t think they care.

So what do I do? Do I have to just put up with this? Not knowing what will happen is killing me.

I think about quitting all the time, to do freelance senior care / disability care gigs. But then I lose out on stability and benefits.

Help!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can’t imagine going back into the office. But I think it’s happening. Advice? Can’t imagine going back into the office. But I think it’s happening. Advice? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.