Should I get my auto mechanic certifications when I’m going into software development?

I recently had a career change, went from studying to be a pastor to studying software development with a focus in game design and animation.

The job market near me sucks and the only place that wanted me was National Tire and Battery (NTB). Just started a week ago. I have the opportunity to get certifications and move from my General Service Mechanic (GSM, putting on new tires and oil changes) into a C class Mechanic. Literally just a step up, but requires two certifications to achieve (I think?).

Should I go after the opportunity to get my certifications even though I’m heading into software development job in a year or so? Will employers look at me getting my certifications and see dedication? Willingness to learn and advance? Or will they say ‘next’?

Essentially, what will software employers see when they look at my grind to advance and get certified?

Thanks in advanced!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I get my auto mechanic certifications when I’m going into software development? Should I get my auto mechanic certifications when I’m going into software development? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.