I think I have all the reasons I need to leave my current job, but just want to get some opinions.

Hi all.

I've been working my current position for almost two years (two years in January). During that time, my feedback has been positive, and how I bust my butt. Over the last two years, I have taken on more work and tried my best tto do the best job I can.

During my two years, a promotion has come up three times. The first two times, I was written off. The third time, my boss came to me and told me to interview for it. I was excited, and I interviewed.

After about a month of hearing nothing, my boss set up a metting and told me I didn't get it. Okay, well it was really dissapointing, especially since I bust my butt and am doing more work than the other two people in my role (there are two other people in my same position, and I was assigned more of a workload than the both of them).

I find out today that the person who got the promotion was one of the two other people in my same position. He actually started a year later than me, and I trained him when he was onboarding. I had more expereince than him, not just in our current roles but overall.

Am I wrong to be upset about this? It kind of makes me want to accept I have no upward movement there.

What would you think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I think I have all the reasons I need to leave my current job, but just want to get some opinions. I think I have all the reasons I need to leave my current job, but just want to get some opinions. Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.