Going back to in-person work +starting new job

I'm a 29 year old women in the US, and have been at my job for 3 years. I have always worked in-person until March 2020 and since then just remote. This job was comfortable but not as productive as I wanted (social services work) so I am starting a new job on Monday (in person). I have gotten sooooo comfortable over the past 16 months being lazy, in home, waking up late, etc. It's the type of full time job that I could do all my work in a halfday. I wanted to avoid getting too comfortable the whole time since I knew I wanted to stay motivated and energized to get back into work I cared about. But Monday is the new job and I'm just very nervous/dreading going back to doing in-person work, being out all day, dressing professionally, lunch at work, leaving early in the morning, etc. Does anyone have tips for mentally getting back into that? I know it is something I want and am excited about, but the lazy part of me just ya know, wants to be lazy.

If there is a better subreddit to post this on let me know!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Going back to in-person work +starting new job Going back to in-person work +starting new job Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.