No experience

Please can anyone here give me advice…I’m into Linux and Cloud computing but I have zero experience, I have never worked a day in a tech firm but I have certifications…I lied on my resume that I have 5years experience and now I was contacted by Amazon web service for an operations engineer position…I’m having an interview very soon and I have zero IT experience but they think I do… Is it advisable to still go for the interview or should I just start from the bottom and look for jobs without much experience and I try to work my way up…I’m 28 by the way

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

No experience No experience Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.