Losing interest in my career, any advice is appreciated

For some background, I left the Army about a year and a half ago and was struggling to find a career in my field. I decided to take a contract job in a field that I believed at the time I could grow in to.

Unfortunately that hasn't been the case, as I have started to grow more frustrated by the day. The work I do isn't inspiring, and I find the overall field pretty boring and uninteresting. At this point I feel like I am at a crossroads.

I have been through several interviews during this period (even making it to the final rounds with one company only to lose out to an internal candidate) with no success in moving into something that suits my background better.

Does anyone have any advice on how to navigate this?

Thanks in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Losing interest in my career, any advice is appreciated Losing interest in my career, any advice is appreciated Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.