Calling out during probation period to go to a job interview

I started a job three weeks ago and i hate it and don’t plan to be there for much longer. I have a job offer that isn’t finalized yet and an interview tomorrow for a job that will pay 20k more a year and much better benefits. I need to call out of my job tomorrow but I’m worried they’ll fire me before I get a new job. I’m unsure if I should make up an emergency or just call in sick or whether it makes a difference. Any advice? Or should I pass up on the interview

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Calling out during probation period to go to a job interview Calling out during probation period to go to a job interview Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.