I am a consultant being used for “hours laundering”; how can I fix this?

So I am an engineering consultant that works at a firm that lives or dies by billable hours.

I have always worked extremely hard at the firm. The firm advertises work life balance, but in reality everyone here works 60+ to bill 40. Thats the only way to really make work look profitable to upper management.

I have always been the “pinch hitter”. Basically, I regularly work weekends, all nighters, etc. at the expense of my health to fix projects messed up by others / with blown budgets. When there are tight timelines other engineers can’t get done, they assign it to me as they know I will work 36+ hrs straight to get it done. Unfortunately, I am way underpaid and find that my raises / promotions don’t line up with my exceptional performance review. I have also had 3 different managers, as they keep getting promoted.

Long story short, I found out the reviews I’ve been given do not match the reviews turned into HR. While they told me I was recognized for working all nighters / weekends to fix budget overages on personal time, my managers are just turning around and throwing me under the bus for said blown budgets due to their poor planning. I’ve essentially been lied to, and sacrifices the vets years of my life so these guys can take credit and skyrocket their careers.

I am devastated and depressed. Is there anything I can do? They’ve just asked me to cancel another vacation last second to work the weekend, and don’t know I know of their deceit.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I am a consultant being used for “hours laundering”; how can I fix this? I am a consultant being used for “hours laundering”; how can I fix this? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.