How long should I wait to contact them? She told me I would be hearing from her.

I applied to a county sheriff job (in the records department) back in April. I had my interview which went well and I moved forward to my polygraph which I also passed. Last Wednesday my references were contacted and they all said it went well. It’s now Monday and I haven’t heard anything, not even a rejection email. I’m not sure if I should reach out or wait a little longer. I have kept apply elsewhere but I really want that job! I’m getting nervous.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How long should I wait to contact them? She told me I would be hearing from her. How long should I wait to contact them? She told me I would be hearing from her. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.