Frustrated with the Interview I just had

Im an internal applicant at my company and I just had my 3rd and final interview for 'divisional staffing coordinator' to be told my compensation package would be similar to what I'm getting now. I'm going to get a written job off next week.

I'm frustrated because I've been with this company for 10 years and I've worked my way up from front line staff to manager to Area Manager to District Manager.

The next rung on the ladder is regional and then divisional.

I just don't understand how I could work my way into a corporate position but my compensation remain the same as a middle level operations manager.

I was really expecting a little more than a modest increase. I currently make 65k and I was really expecting 80k or thereabouts.

Am I crazy for expecting this level of compensation for a corporate position?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Frustrated with the Interview I just had Frustrated with the Interview I just had Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.