Help! I'm too scared to tell my coworker I'm leaving

Hi everyone, yesterday I signed an offer letter for a job and told my manager I was leaving. He asked me to not tell anyone else until its announced next week as he's looking for ways to help support the team after my departure, but I feel like I should tell at least one of my coworkers because shes a good friend and me leaving will impact her the most. We were both hired on 4 years ago and have developed a great relationship together. In the last few months, our team got cut down causing our working situation to be stressful and busy. I never talked to her about looking for a new job because I wanted to keep it to myself, but our team morale is low and we are on the same page in that we feel busy and worn out. When she took time off for a week and I was the only person managing our role, I remember it was insanity and I cant imagine what itll be like for her when I leave (until my replacement comes in, which who knows when that'll be).

I keep imagining when I tell her she'll get stressed out, but I want to at least give her a heads up that I'm resigning before it gets announced to the whole office. How do I go about telling her?

P.S: I get what I'm doing is transactional and that business is business, but I know that if the script was flipped and she left this job, it would worsen my mental health based on how workloads will spike. So this conversation will be very personal for me because I feel directly responsible for affecting her quality of life until she gets a new job/a replacement gets in and trained up (which again who knows when that'll be)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help! I'm too scared to tell my coworker I'm leaving Help! I'm too scared to tell my coworker I'm leaving Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.