Stuck Between Two Jobs?

I've had a good week in terms of job hunting. I've got two choices of employment and I'm stuck between the two.

The first job is at an insurance agency. When I did my 'trial' run the person in charge of the branch pulled me aside and offered me a position. I wouldn't be selling insurance right away, but I'd be handling the phones and move up to getting my insurers license eventually. The job is a 9-5 and pays about 15 (not big numbers but I'm desperate for a job)

The second job is working at a home for people with developmental disabilities. I don't have any experience working with people with developmental disabilities but it seems like a job where I could be happy doing something that matters and making a difference in someone's life. The only issue is the job is 3pm-11pm and that obviously will wreak havoc on my social life.

I'm leaning on the insurance gig because I can't beat those 9-5 hours. Does anyone have experience making calls at an insurance agency?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Stuck Between Two Jobs? Stuck Between Two Jobs? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.