First job interview in years

Hello all, hope you're doing well! I came here for a bit of guidance and tips since I randomly applied for a part time sales job in a showroom something like 2 and half weeks after seeing the notice. I sent in my résumé this morning, saying if they hadn't already filled the position then I'd be interested. I thought they for sure would've found someone in that time but apparently not because I got a reply asking me to come in for a meeting in two days.

It seems to be a pretty basic sales job in a furniture/design store, one day a week. It would be ideal though since I am studying at the same time and so this would be an easy way to make some money on the side but not have it take over my life.

I have worked as a cashier and as an assistant/receptionist and done lots of volunteer work so in a way I know how to talk to people, many say I have an amiable manner. I'm feeling awfully nervous about the interview though, since I haven't had one in years (the small jobs I've had recently were word-of-mouth and didn't really require a serious interview.) I'm mostly nervous about those "what if/difficult customer scenarios" or "tell us about a time you handled a situation" questions because I feel like I won't be able to express myself properly 😅

If anyone out there could offer some reassurance or tips, I would greatly appreciate it.

Tldr: I randomly applied for a job and got an invitation for an interview but I've forgotten how they work :/ and don't want to look stupid. Help?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

First job interview in years First job interview in years Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.