Cybersecurity/IT as a side job??

I'm a career firefighter (AS Fire Science, 4 years combined fire and EMS professional development) and I have always had a passion and interest in cybercrime and security, and see it as a lucrative side job/career. Due to my schedule I have 3 straight days off at a time. I'm wondering how people in the field initially get into the industry without much experience, how they self-teach, etc. I have an affinity for troubleshooting and general technical support, and I help my fire shift with avoiding the Phish hooks that IT puts out to identify problem employees when it comes to security. Any advice how to start in the field?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Cybersecurity/IT as a side job?? Cybersecurity/IT as a side job?? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.