Expectations for self relocation

Earlier this year, I accepted a position at a fortune 500 as a sr. manager. During the hiring process the recruiter told me that relocation assistance was not available, but I am expected to relocate once stay at home orders lift. I have been working remote but now, everyone is expected to go back in office. Because of this, I have to self relocate to a much higher cost of living area. I am responsible for paying the remaining balance on my lease and moving myself and my family to this new place. After thorough research, I found that it is very common for my company to offer a relocation benefits to experienced hires down to interns. In fact, my company is well known for their relocation packages given to new hires. I truly don't understand why relocation assistance was off the table for me, especially since senior management is constantly asking me updates on my relocation status. On another note, several of my peers work fully remote all over the country. I have brought up working fully remote but it was denied . I don't understand why I am not being offered the same relocation benefits or work from home opportunities as my peers. It is very stressful because it is a costly and time-consuming process to relocate myself and my family, this is distracting me from my work. I wanted to know if I should reach out to management or HR requesting relocation assistance? I have even found company policy document that detail relocation benefits. I am scared that I may upset management and don't want to ruffle feathers at my new opportunity. What should I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Expectations for self relocation Expectations for self relocation Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 03, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.