Not getting much feedback from applications, and I think it's me

Hi all, I'm currently working full time in a pretty dead -end job and have been looking for a new job for a few months now in the graphic design and marketing/advertising fields (or adjacent). I had a couple of interviews, but most apps go unanswered or rejected - this is a part of the game, but I often wonder if I'm not an attractive enough candidate or if there's anything more I can do? I send a cover letter with most apps and have a portfolio site, though I might not be the best designer overall.

What might I be able to change up to get more hits from apps I send? Or how can I go about looking in different places?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Not getting much feedback from applications, and I think it's me Not getting much feedback from applications, and I think it's me Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 03, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.