English-Arabic Translator

I'm a full time econ student. During the summer break I've been looking for jobs or internships to build my CV and I'm interested in freelance translation. I was wondering if there are any experienced translators here on reddit willing to give me some tips and advice in the comments, my native language is arabic and I'm fluent in English (108/120 on TOEFL).

I'm also open to any job offer if anyone here needs a document, text, or video translated, I'll do it free of charge!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

English-Arabic Translator English-Arabic Translator Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.