I'm burnt out but I can't even afford to be burnt out.

I'm 22, and have been juggling chronic illness for years, and I've been running on E for too long.

I got my Associates in Psychology in 2020, and I transferred schools for my Bachelors right after I graduated, but didn't end up finishing.

I tried working at Petco, and I lasted about 6 months before my feet were completely swollen, to the point where I limped every day, my back was completely shot, made worse by my scoliosis, and overall it was too much for my body to handle. Upward mobility was pointless, with managerial jobs not even scraping $20/h for monumentally more work.

I quit in April of this year, and I've been looking for work ever since, and I'm so disillusioned. I need a job to get the experience they're looking for, and with an incomplete degree, I can't even do entry level jobs requiring a Bachelors. To go back to school, assuming my physical and mental health improved overnight, I would still need money for tuition, textbooks - so I'd need a job anyway. It's an endless cycle of catch-22s and too much work for too little pay.

At this point I'm hoping I get some magical lucky break and things change for the better. I don't know what to do. I'm not hopeless, but I am very very burnt out. Looking for a job is practically a full time job, except for the fun part where you can't pay your rent & bills.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I'm burnt out but I can't even afford to be burnt out. I'm burnt out but I can't even afford to be burnt out. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.