I want to work in an intelligence agency, but I’m older and inexperienced.

Please just bear with me at the sheer impracticality of all of this, and humor me just enough to give me some decent advice here.

I’m a 31 year old man with absolutely no experience in…. Well, basically anything. I’ve spent the last 10-15 years or so cooking in restaurants, toiling away on busy grills.

Let’s imagine you’re me, and you suddenly realize you want to be in the CIA. An Operations Officer. That’s what you should have done with your life. You have no law enforcement experience, you dropped out of high school (but have a GED), and you have no college education or military experience whatsoever. Now imagine you are actually enough of a fool for this vision to bypass how impulsive and weird and impractical of a life-shift it may be - you’re legitimately willing to do what it takes to make it happen, If it’s possible. What do you do?

Also, I’m aware it may simply be too late. I’m reading I’ll need a college education, which could take some time and put me past the cutoff age potentially? Although I’ve also read they make some exceptions to that, I’m not sure what those might be and they probably don’t apply to people like me.

If it it too late for this dream, I’m thinking I would also have interest in going with FBI, NSA, GCHQ, that sort of thing. However, I haven’t really looked into how realistic/unrealistic it may be to shift towards doing those things with this life yet, either. Let’s say all of these sorts of things are off the table, but I still wanted to keep to this sort of nature of work - what is achievable that I might want to consider aiming for in their place in that case?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I want to work in an intelligence agency, but I’m older and inexperienced. I want to work in an intelligence agency, but I’m older and inexperienced. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.