Constantly being "quizzed" by my internship manager?

I am a summer intern and have had trouble with my manager during 1-1 meetings. EACH meeting (i.e. daily), I am "quizzed" by her whenever I ask a question. For example, I will ask a question about why something applies to our project and my manager will reply "what do you think the answer is?"

This is a ham-handed way of seeing how I think on my feet, which, yes, is important for employers to know of their interns for determining full-time offers. I get that. But I genuinely do not always know the answer to questions I ask, so I usually fumble the response. When I do answer correctly, I don't arrive at it the same way as my manager, which still will get me corrected.

I find it very unprofessional to do it each meeting. Am I being too sensitive as an intern?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Constantly being "quizzed" by my internship manager? Constantly being "quizzed" by my internship manager? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.