How long between a final interview and a job offer?

I have applied for a Director role at a company of about 125 people. I’ve been through 3 rounds of interviews, this last one with the CEO and CFO. I think it went really well, especially since after the formal interviews they all invited me to just sit and chat after.

However, this morning I saw the hiring manager post the job again on LinkedIn. It’s been 24 hours and I haven’t formally heard anything.

How long does it usually take to get a response? At this point I doubt I need to email them and remind them I’m interested.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How long between a final interview and a job offer? How long between a final interview and a job offer? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.