Can my job legally hold a majority of my pay every week?

To make more sense. I know it sounds insane. I have started working at a job for the past month with a pay rate of $14.50 with an average of 30 hours a week working in MA. I would be getting paid bi weekly. I started on a Monday and was told I would receive my first paycheck next Monday to start and it would transition into getting paid bi-weekly. I understood but I only got paid $130 and they said it was a mistake. It has been 3 weeks since that last check (that was not fixed) and I have not received anything which I thought was very strange. I asked my new manager and he went to tell me that I wouldn’t be receiving my next paycheck for another 2 weeks with no explanation to that. He also told me that I would not be getting more than $200 every other week because apparently the rest of the money is going into some sort of account that is saved until I put in my 2 weeks on my last day. I have NEVER heard of a job doing that and that sounds extremely insane and I know I sound crazy for this story but this is the truth. I would love to know peoples opinion on this and if this is actually legal that I am not getting all the after tax pay I should be getting which is estimated at least $700 every other week.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can my job legally hold a majority of my pay every week? Can my job legally hold a majority of my pay every week? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.