Unresponsive employer

Hey guys! I apologize for this being lengthy but I want to make sure it makes sense. I’m a stay at home mom, I have been for 3 years now. I finally found a babysitter to watch my son as long as it’s in the mornings to early afternoon. I applied to tons of places, and got lots of calls back but nothing fit the schedule. Well then some guy from Walmart hired me, July 1st thankfully and it matched my schedule perfectly! I was excited, he said he would send me an email to set up orientation and go through a background check. Upon receiving the email,I filled out all of my information and it was time for the background check. He sent a link, and I go to log in to my Walmart account but as soon as I log in, I’m kicked right back out of the site. I emailed to let him know, so he sent the link again. Still, wasn’t working. I tried my computer, phone, safari, chrome. I just am not getting into this site! So I sent another lengthy email and let him know and sent a screenshot of what’s going on, and asked if he wanted me to come into the store to complete a background check. I got no response back, only an automatic email that says my background check is late and then provides the same link that won’t work. So I sent my third email and I’m still awaiting a response. My question is, should I just go into Walmart and ask to speak to a hiring manager and explain the situation? Or should I call cooperate and let them know the link won’t work? I don’t wanna bother the guy who hired me too much but I feel like he is ghosting me and I really want to work here because it works perfect for me and my sons schedule. And the pay is high than anything else I’ve applied to. Thanks in advance :) Also an edit: I have also tried calling the store but it just keeps ringing for minutes and minutes! It’s all strange

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Unresponsive employer Unresponsive employer Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.