Worried I won't get a job after school

Hello,

I'm an incoming senior bioengineering student at a New England state school. I have a pretty good resume (3.6 GPA, manufacturing internship in 2020, biosensor research experience 2019, optics REU 2021, published 3 papers through undergraduate research), but I'm really worried about finding a good job. I just want to make enough to afford a decent place to live, food, and a used car. My top priority with a job is work-life balance. I think it's insane that some companies expect workers to pull 10-12 hour shifts. I don't want that. I know I'll be right out of college, so I'll be expected to work hard and prove myself, but is it possible to find a job with a good work life balance as an engineer? If anyone who was in my shoes has found this, what company are you working for, and what advice do you have? Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Worried I won't get a job after school Worried I won't get a job after school Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.