I don’t want to be fired but feeling it’s coming

I am in the legal field. I recently left a toxic job in March. In February my dad was diagnosed with cancer. My former boss didn’t take covid seriously and also accused me of lying about my dad having cancer. The latter broke me so I ended up quitting. It took a month but I found another legal job. They knew I had no experience in the business legal world but yet were fine with it. Unfortunately throughout this new job process, dad has been taking bad turns with his health but then rebounds. I’m not sleeping very well and am seeing a counselor. Of course I’m making mistakes even though I can’t excuse it nor do I want to. Even with the lack of sleep, I can’t for the life of me grasp on to this new area of law. I ask questions and then get told but you have experience and should know this. I now feel belittled where I can’t ask questions. The attorney comes to me every day and asks how things are going. He has deferred my questions to the other assistant or says look at your notes. My notes literally run together and to be honest when I look at the paper even if there is words on it, I see a blank page. I guess a it’s mental thing that I’m working through. Im just having a hard time with my mental health and it’s affecting my job performance. What should I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I don’t want to be fired but feeling it’s coming I don’t want to be fired but feeling it’s coming Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.