“When can you start working”?

What’s a good answer during an interview? I’m unemployed at the moment but I don’t want to start the following day assuming I’m offered the job. It would be nice to start in two weeks on the possibility that I could get other job offers/opportunities for me to compare but my mom tells me that’s not a good idea and they’re not going to want me if I don’t drop to my knees and work as soon as they want me too

“Two weeks? Why don’t you start next year 🙄” -mom

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

“When can you start working”? “When can you start working”? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.