I just got an email for a job out of state for a virtual interview but I'm not in that state yet. What do I do?

The job is in New York which is where I want to be but I currently live in Georgia.

The email states "Please note all of the date and times listed are for an virtual meeting. If you are CURRENTLY NOT located in the tri-state area, then please DO NOT make an appointment."

Should I lie and take the interview considering it's virtual and just say "I'm in Brooklyn right now but I'm leaving in 2 days for a funeral" if they ask me to come in.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I just got an email for a job out of state for a virtual interview but I'm not in that state yet. What do I do? I just got an email for a job out of state for a virtual interview but I'm not in that state yet. What do I do? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.