Supervisor called

To tell me that I hadn’t delivereda residents clothes. I work at an assisted living facility and part of my job is to deliver laundry. Well today I went to visit a blind resident and upon entering the room I switched my grip on his laundry bag because it was heavy. While switching my grip the bottom of the laundry bag touched the ground.

Somehow he recognized the sound of the bag hitting the floor and demanded I re-wash his clothes because of it. I was stunned because his clothes were perfectly clean and folded inside the bag untouched. It was just the bag itself that touched the floor. He then told me to bring it in a cart next time folded so it wouldn’t touch anything.

I understand it’s about making the residents happy but can no one recognize how insignificant his request was? And I did as he asked I re-washed his clothes plus drying them. I didn’t fold them because I assumed next shift would. Plus I was never trained on laundry as my shift just hands it out.

Anyway, he must’ve made a complaint that his laundry was never handed out. Which makes sense but it’s not like I didn’t re-wash his clothes. I thought he knew he wasn’t going to get them back today since they had to be washed then folded by the other shift. Every time someone’s laundry is pulled to be washed they aren’t getting them until the next day.

I guess it was my mistake so maybe it should’ve been done right then. It’s just I have my other duties to complete so I couldn’t find the time. ;/

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Supervisor called Supervisor called Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.