How do I answer this interview question?

I have an interview Friday for a designer position. I started in a new management position as a design director for the first time two weeks ago with a new company and it’s been absolutely awful. I don’t think it’s for me and starting that job has been a total disaster.

I know this will come up during the interview, how do I answer why I’m leaving this place so soon and why I’m moving back to a designer role from a management position?

I was thinking of saying that the company and management position are not a good fit for me. That I’m looking to get back into creating and designing work which I’m super passionate about.

Any ideas on how to professionally answer this question if it comes up?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I answer this interview question? How do I answer this interview question? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.