Just had a bizarre interview round... thoughts?

This is relatively late in the process... have done a phone screen, take-home, and one round of video interviews already.

Anyway, I was told to block off 2-6 p.m. today for interviews. I hop on right before 2 p.m., and the recruiter says that I'll have 2 back-to-back interviews and then she'll be back to "check in" on me (I took this to mean that I'd have more interviews if I did well in the first two).

I have my first 2 interviews and they go fine and the recruiter comes back. She says that I'll be speaking with a 3rd person shortly (it's about 3:55 or so and she says the person will be on the call at 4:00). I take this as a sign that I "passed" the first two rounds.

But then I wait 15 minutes and no one shows up. The recruiter comes back at around 4:10 and says that there has been a conflict and that I'm actually done for the day. She says she "will need to see what [the interviewer who apparently had a conflict] wants to do" and then get back to me.

Does this seem like I got rejected...? I've familiar with the "you're done for the day and we'll be in touch" soft rejection, but this is a little weird because the recruiter had actually first said that I'd be meeting a third person. So part of me is optimistic, because the timing on that front doesn't make sense - they would've had to tell the interviewer before 4:00 that I didn't need to be interviewed anymore, yes?

There's nothing to do but speculate at this point as I await their response... but any thoughts?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just had a bizarre interview round... thoughts? Just had a bizarre interview round... thoughts? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 08, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.