Started a new job and they already want me to move

TL;DR - new job and manager wants me to move because now he thinks the role is more senior for me. I disagree but he's going to check with the team this week to help him decide what should be done on Monday.

I've been in this job for a month now and when I first applied to it I thought it was for something else. It turns out the role is more senior than what I expected however, that isn't an issue for me. The domain experience that they wanted someone in this role to have was not a requirement that I was aware of. I had two one-on-one meetings with my manager recently and his tune has changed twice. At first he was in favor of me being in this role then it turned into him being uncertain. He claims that things are moving faster on my team than he anticipated and that I won't be able to become an expert quick enough.

He has another position on his team and will let me know on Monday if I will either stay put or make a lateral move. Something doesn't feel right about this though from the misrepresented job description to this other position on his team that he believes I'd be a good fit for.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Started a new job and they already want me to move Started a new job and they already want me to move Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.