Would it be bad to leave a job after 2 months

So a little background. I'm a senior in highschool about 2 or so months out from graduating. I've slacked so much on a job due to a pretty crappy homelife and mental health and I finally feel I'm ready to enter the workforce. My plan is to get out of the state I currently live in to work and live in another I already have living arrangements in. I can't stand Liveing at home and I quite frankly feel like a burden every day so getting out is priority number one. Now I have a considerable amount of cash saved from side jobs and little gigs none of which were on a payroll and I've been offered a position at a ice cream store. While I plan to work as hard and as much as I physically can I still do plan to get out of the state when I originally planed to after highschool.

My overall question is would leaving a job after 2 months while in highschool be bad for me in the long run. I do wish I would have thought about this earlier but that is my fault and mine alone. But I could deffinatly use the extra cash it would generate for me to make my move as pain-free as possible and I would like the experience before I take up work in another state. In a way I know I'm going to do it anyway I just would like to know the general of what to expect from it. I would stay longer but I honestly can't stay where I'm at any longer then graduation without losing it so working 2 months then leaving is my only choice. Thank you for taking the time to read!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Would it be bad to leave a job after 2 months Would it be bad to leave a job after 2 months Reviewed by Louhi on avril 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.