My husband doesn’t think I can get a good job without a degree

Okay this post is being formatted on my phone. It’s my first time posting so I ask you to please be easy as you can on me.

My 26F husband is 27M from Albania/Italy. I have never graduated from college. Living in Florida, always have been employed in the service industry (10+ years). I want to enter into the IT/AI sector. I have zero experience in this field, but am confident it will see growth, and demand.

Is it possible that I can obtain various certifications, complete different courses, and then find an entry level position to gain experience. My husband is convinced that the only way for me to move forward is figure out what degree I want, and attend a university. It’s just so expensive. He’s said how embarrassing it is for me to stay in the service industry at this age (which seems like it should be a entire other post wtf). I want to do better for my family but it feels like such a daunting task.

I have been researching accredited programs, certifications and etc. (Everything from UCF boot camp to a 6 month Cybersecurity course for $6K) I am unsure what steps to take, who to trust, or if it’s possible to build a career in this sector for someone like me.

Can I find online programs or certifications (that aren’t a scam) to jumpstart my career path? I don’t have much financial stability, but I am incredibly driven, and dedicated. I have saved up around $2000 and can pay monthly. My parents aren’t in the picture.

Is there a real possibility for me? Start with CompTIA and see where to specialize from there? I’m lost in the sauce please help.

TIA - KM

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My husband doesn’t think I can get a good job without a degree My husband doesn’t think I can get a good job without a degree Reviewed by Louhi on juin 09, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.