Should I even bother with community college classes?

I graduated with a BA in Creative Writing last December and am still unemployed. I have no internship experience, and only worked as a tutor/teaching assistant most of my life.

I'm thinking about taking some summer classes at a local community college, since they're affordable and all online. I'm looking at two classes, an introductory class that teaches the basics of C++ and another introductory class for Java.

But at the same time, I have a nagging feeling that just taking some one-time classes at a community college won't do anything to help me find an entry level job. It feels like most employers look only at the 4-year degree and internship experience (which is both pretty much nonexistent for me, other than the useless English degree), and they won't care about some community college classes I completed.

I've been stuck in a terrible existential crisis since I graduated and am at a loss of how I can get out of this situation:( I'm out of ideas and am on the verge of just giving up

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I even bother with community college classes? Should I even bother with community college classes? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 11, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.