I do not know if I should quit or not and it's tearing my mind apart.

Like most my life was disrupted due to covid, after other personal issues caused my life to be turned upside down-- I left my restaurant job of 10 years. My marketing degree turned out to do absolutely nothing for me. And after about 6 or so months I landed a job that I ended up hating, and then moved into my current job due to a recommendation.

I've essentially put my life on pause for this job these last 6 months. I work 12-15 hour shifts 6 days a week. And its only gotten worse with the promotion. Tomorrow I will have worked 7 straight days. Its creating incredible tension on my life with my girlfriend, with my family and its impossible to juggle all of that AND make time for myself. I'm scared if I quit I'm going to let a potentially good opportunity pass me by but at the same time, these hours are destroying me and its incredibly stressful on top of it. And if I quit... who the fuck knows when I will find a new job again. I'm having nightmares just thinking about the 4-5 months over last summer and getting rejected 500+ times.

I'm expected to return to the office the first week of July, which will essentially bookend my current schedule with a 45min drive to and from work. Does anyone have any guidance on what in the world I should do? I've spoken with my leader and HR about my concerns and their answers were essentially deal with it. Its incredibly disappointing the job turned out to be this way because I REALLY REALLY wanted it to work and I do not understand why I just can't stay remote... but they aren't allowing that.

EDIT: I have been applying to jobs for the last two weeks and have hardly received a reply on anything

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I do not know if I should quit or not and it's tearing my mind apart. I do not know if I should quit or not and it's tearing my mind apart. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 11, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.