Background check concern

I’m completely comfortable with a background check being ran. No convictions or anything else I would have previously thought to be a red flag.

However…

I’m a 20y/o college student and I have had three long term job in the past. Unfortnately, this summer I went to get a job and was hired at one place for a month before resigning due to terrible management. Obviously I left this off my resume and didn’t bring it up. Secondly, a week ago I accepted a position at a different job and completed one day of training before being offered the current job out of the blue.

Should I be concerned? Will this even show? Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Background check concern Background check concern Reviewed by Louhi on juin 11, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.