Preparing to find a job after future layoff

Hi,

I've worked for this company for a little over a year. They closed the previous program I was on and moved me to my current program. They gave me the impression I'd be here for awhile but this program is getting ramped down sometime in August. They said they might offer to move me to inbound calls but I'm not sure if I can do that because I stutter. And it's no guarantee that they'll offer it. I've never had the experience to know months in advance that I'm leaving. Should I start applying now? Wait for the possible offer? Do I treat each program as a separate job? Any advice would help. Thanks.

EDIT: Grammar

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Preparing to find a job after future layoff Preparing to find a job after future layoff Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.