I have an interview for McDonald's tomorrow.

I've tried applying to multiple places in my area, but none of them have gotten back to me. I grabbed some chicken nuggets today and saw that McDonald's was hiring, so I texted the number on the sign and got an interview scheduled for tomorrow.

This is my first job, and honestly, I'm nervous. I don't have any experience in customer service. I just wanted to save some money during my gap year before I start college. I don't know what to expect, and from everything I've read about McDonald's, it doesn't seem like the happiest place to work. I just don't know whether to be excited or scared or really what to expect in general.

So, any past McDonald's workers, do you have any advice? Is it really as taxing as advertised? Also, what's the deal with McDperks? What kind of deals do you get?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I have an interview for McDonald's tomorrow. I have an interview for McDonald's tomorrow. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 11, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.