Post-Interview: Best rejection one could have:

I am definitely closer to a sweet #career that will propel my strengths in #sales. I applied to a company and did three interviews with them. I was not selected for the role, however, I was in the top six out of 79 people that applied for the role. The great thing is that I have a strong connection at this company and will continue to follow up with them (they know whom they are). They really advocated for me and it was the best rejection one could get. After a great discussion I am back at the drawing board and it will happen in due time.

Here is my LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/julianamcizekmsw

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Post-Interview: Best rejection one could have: Post-Interview: Best rejection one could have: Reviewed by Louhi on juin 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.