Recommendations for jobs that won’t make me miserable

I recently quit my fraud analyst job because the metrics were stressful and the environment was worsening my depression. I can’t seem to find a job that has good pay and a good working environment where metrics don’t determine your success in the company. I have my BA of science in Communications and that only seems to get me interviews with toxic companies. Maybe I’m looking in the wrong places. Are ethically conscious jobs even real nowadays? Or even jobs that care about their employees? If so, what are the job titles so I can apply. Please and thank you 😔

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Recommendations for jobs that won’t make me miserable Recommendations for jobs that won’t make me miserable Reviewed by Louhi on juin 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.